The running order for the final of Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 was decided this morning in Pilsen.
A total of 10 countries are competing in the contest which takes place this Friday. The running order was decided upon by the host broadcaster Česká televize and the Head Choreographer, Cameron McMillan.
The running order is as follows:
- Slovenia – Staša Tušar – Gardenfound
- Norway – Trine Lise Moe – Flux
- Slovakia – Valéria Stašková
- Malta – Anthea Zammit
- The Netherlands – Thijs Hogenboom
- Group dance of first five dancers
- Poland – Viktoria Nowak – Piece In Old Style
- Albania – Klaudio Begaj – Scream of Life
- Sweden – Agnes Klapp – L´apres midi
- Germany – Thomas Rohe – Senses
- Czech Republic – Helena Nováčková – Soldier On My Own
- Group dance of second five dancers
You can find out much more about Eurovision Young Dancers and keep up with the latest Eurovision Young Dancers news here.