The build up to Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 has begun with the first rehearsals for the solo dances taking place today in the host city of Pilsen.
A total of 10 dancers from across Europe are taking part in this years contest in the Czech Republic on June 19th. The countries taking part and their dancers are as follows:
- Albania – Klaudio Begaj – Scream of Life – More details here.
- Czech Republic – Helena Nováčková – Soldier On My Own – More details here.
- Germany – Thomas Rohe – Senses – More details here.
- Malta – Anthea Zammit – “Ticrita” – Tear Apart – More details here.
- The Netherlands – Thijs Hogenboom – Variation of the Male Flame – More details here.
- Norway – Trine Lise Moe – Flux – More details here.
- Poland – Viktoria Nowak – Piece In Old Style – More details here.
- Slovakia – Valéria Stašková – La Esmeralda – More details here.
- Slovenia – Staša Tušar – Gardenfound – More details here.
- Sweden – Agnes Klapp – L´apres midi – More details here.
The opening ceremony for the competition took place last night with all of the 10 dancers being welcome to the city of Pilsen by the organisers and the producers of the show. Through the next few days the dancers will be working on both their solo pieces as well as a group performance which is being choreographed Cameron McMillan.
You can watch the opening ceremony below: