TVP, the Polish national broadcaster, has revealed the ten finalists that will compete for the chance to represent Poland in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017. An open call for songs was announced, after which a casting was held for selected artists on September 19 in order for them to prove their singing and performing skills. The finalists were chosen following the casting.
The ten finalists are:
- Tomasz Bao – “Pochodnie” (Flares)
- Staś Kukulski – “To co żyje w Nas” (What Lives in Us)
- Maya&Marcel – “Tacy Sami” (So Are You)
- WAMWAY – “Jesteś mym marzeniem” (You Are My Dream)
- Natalia Wawrzyńczyk – “Nie jesteś sam” (You Are Not Alone)
- ASMki – “Pod prąd” (Upstream)
- Alicja Rega – “Mój dom” (My Home)
- Dominika Ptak – “Anioły” (Angels)
- Monika Urbanowicz – “Płomień miłości” (Flame of Love)
- Urszula Kowalska – “Jestem jaka Jestem” (I Am What I Am)
WAMWAY, ASMki and Dominika Ptak all return to the national final once more, having competed in last year’s selection.
Koncert Krajowych Eliminacji Eurowizji Junior 2017 will take place on October 1 at 17:40 CET and will be broadcast live on TVP1. The format remains the same as last year’s selection. An in-studio jury and televoting will decide which of the ten finalists will represent Poland in Tbilisi on November 26. The members of the jury are as of yet unknown, but these details, along with the names of the interval acts, are expected to be revealed within the coming weeks.
Source: Eurowizja TVP