Tonight Ukraine will select their singer for Junior Eurovision 2015 in Bulgaria, Sofia, after Belarus selecting last night who will Ukraine pick?
A total of 14 singers will compete in the selection tonight which is being held at the Olmeca plage which is a beach in central Kyiv on the banks of the river Dnieper. The winner tonight will be decided by a combination of televote and jury vote, in the event of a tie the winner is the song that received the most points from the jury.
The running order is as follows:
- Voice Land (show-group) – Dytynstvo (Childhood)
- Anastsiia Tkachuk – Moia zemlia (My land)
- Fresh (band)– Zhyvy na povnu (Live to the full extent)
- Alisa Panchuk – Spivai (Sing)
- Katriona Hannah – Fly
- Zabava (group) – Lety (Fly)
- Nina Boikova – Rozmaliui moi sny (Colour my dreams)
- Mariia Karogodska – V sertsi musyka ie (There is music in the heart)
- Sofiia Dobryvecher – My khochemo myru (We want to have peace)
- Anna Trincher – Pochny z sebe (Start with yourself)
- Sofiia Iaremova – Salsa
- Iaryna Taras – Povir u chudesa (Believe in miracles)
- Nazarii Stinianskyi – Come-on
- Viktoriia Sviatogor – Sylna. Vilna (Strong. Free)
Also performing as part of the selection are Zlata Ognevich Eurovision 2013 participant and Junior Eurovision 2013 host as well as Oleksandr Ponomariov who represented Ukraine at Eurovision 2003. Presenting the show is Timur Miru Timur Miroshnychenko.
You can watch the show live on JuniorEurovision.tv from 17:30 CET, English language commentary is provided by NTU.