Ahead of Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 later this month we now know all of the dancers and their routines for this years contest.
A total of 10 dancers from across Europe will be heading to Pilsen, Czech Republic all wanting to be crowned the Eurovision Young Dancer. This year sees two countries debuting, they are Albania and Malta, while Slovakia is returning to the contest.
Here are all the dancers and their routines:
- Albania – Klaudio Begaj – Scream of Life
- Czech Republic – Helena Nováčková – Soldier On My Own
- Germany – Thomas Rohe – Senses
- Malta – Anthea Zammit – “Ticrita” – Tear Apart
- The Netherlands – Timothy Van Poucke – Boogie
- Norway – Trine Lise Moe – Flux
- Poland – Viktoria Nowak – Piece In Old Style
- Slovakia – Valéria Stašková – La Esmeralda
- Slovenia – Staša Tušar – Gardenfound
- Sweden – Agnes Klapp – L´apres midi
You can watch the advert for this years contest below: