Tonight the second show of Wer singt für Österreich? took place were the chosen six acts from last week performed two songs in front of a studio audience. The first song was a cover song, and the second song was chosen by the artists which was a complete surprise. The songs they performed are listed below:
- Celina Ann – ‘Empire state of mind’ and ‘Roxanne’
- Dawa – ‘Bitter sweet symphony’ and ‘Saloon’
- Folkshilfe – ‘Just the way you are’, ‘Lets get loud’, ‘Hangover’, ‘Danza Kuduro’, ‘Monsta’, ‘Sexy and I know it’, ‘Firework’ (Medleu) and ‘Loss da Helfn’
- Johann Sebastian Bass – ‘Stronger’ and ‘Marmalade Skies’
- The Makemakes – ‘I shot the sheriff’ and ‘Blauschkopf’
- Zoe – ‘Something’ and ‘On my own’
The audience in the studio got to vote for their favourite artists and they chose The Makemakes, Celina Ann and Folkshilfe.
In next week’s show, all six artists will perform two songs each that will be selected by international and Austrian producers. Therefore, the song they will sing in the Wer singt für Österreich? final will be decided next week.
You can watch and listen to tonights performances by clicking here
Show three of Wer singt für Österreich? will take place next Friday 6th March.