Armenia have today confirmed their participation in Junior Eurovision 2014 by revealing their selection process for 2014. From June 1st to August 15th songs can be submitted to take part in the selection process for JESC 2014.
The rules are as follows:
- You must be a citizen of Armenia or have lived in Armenia for at least 2.5 years.
- Must be aged at least 10 on November 15th, 2014 and must not be older than 15 on November 15th.
- The song should be 2:45-03:00 long.
- The song must be in Armenian , foreign language words can make up 25% of the song.
- The song must not have been published before May 1st, 2014
- Active participation in the creation of the song should have a 10-15 year-old kids , and even if they were the main performers do not have to participate in the performance of the song as a back- vocalists , dancers and musicians from 2008 onwards , the rules will allow adults tender process for the preparation of songs to help children , only on the condition that these songs all rights belong only to children.
- The number of people on stage must not be higher than 6
- Pre-recorded backing vocals are allowed for the final of Junior Eurovision 2014
- You are not allowed to take part again if you were a lead singer in a previous Junior Eurovision
You must send the recorded song (CD carrier / MP3, WAV), lyrics , copies of passports performers , singers photos , music copyright document and contact information to Armenian Public Television. The addresses are:
- RA, 0047 , Yerevan , Nork -47 , G.Hovsepyan 26 , the Armenian Public Television
Source: Armenian Public Television