TVP has released a sneak peek of the Polish and Maltese performances for Junior Eurovision 2020.
The Polish broadcaster has released a sneak peak of the performances that were filmed in Warsaw. A 3 minute video has been released showing the rehearsals for Serbia, Poland, Malta and Ukraine. The clip reveals that Chanel Monseigneur from Malta will be alone on stage for her performance, she is wearing a red dress, with the graphics behind the singer being the same as her music video.
Ala Tracz is joined by a number of dancers for an energetic performance of “I’ll Be Standing”. The performance features an outfit change with Ala changing from a white dress to a red dress during the 3 minutes.
View this post on Instagram
The twelve countries will be competing in the final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest on November 29. Germany is making its debut in the competition this year, while Poland is the first country to host the contest two editions in a row. The running order is as follows:
- Germany – Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Netherlands – Unity – “Best Friends”
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Belarus – Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- Poland – Ala Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Georgia – Sandra Gadelia – “You Are Not Alone”
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – “Moy novy den”
- Spain – Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai”
- France – Valentina – “J’imagine”
Image Source: EBU / Source: TVP