Tonight the final of P4 Nästa 2020 takes place, with the first national selection artist of Eurovision 2021 revealed.
Eight acts take to the stage this evening competing in the final of P4 Nasta. The eight acts were selected after a round of regional selections held across Sweden earlier this year. The acts this evening are competing to be named the winner of P4 Nästa 2020, plus one act will be selected to compete in Melodifestivalen 2021.
The acts competing are:
- Skaraborg – Alicja Jern – Friendzone
- Västmanland – Sanna feat. Reb:bond – Aldrig Det
- Jämtland – Amskøld – Standby
- Västernorrland – Nina Bring – Nära
- Värmland – Northlight – Equally Different
- Malmöhus – Hilde & Erik – Som det är
- Stockholm – Julia Alfrida – Dark Doom
- Kronoborg – Agnes Rehn – Goodbye
The winner of the competition will be selected by public voting, while the act competing in Melodifestivalen will be chosen by a jury.
Also performing this evening are Anna Bergendahl, DOTTER, Amanda Aasa and Tim Lööv. Amanda Aasa and Tim Lööv both competed last year in P4 Nästa. While Anna Bergendahl and DOTTER both made it through to the final of Melodifestivalen 2020 finishing third and second respectively.
The show comes live from the Västerås Konserthus at 19:03 CEST and can be listened to here.
Image Source: Sveriges Radio