Tonight Serbia and Romania select their entries for Eurovision 2020, while Greece reveals their song “Superg!rl”.
The schedule for today is as follows:
- Greece – Song reveal – 16:00 CET
- Romania – Selecţia Naţională – Final – 20:00 CET
- Serbia – Beovizija – Final – 21:00 CET
Greece – Song Reveal – 16:00 CET
“SUPERG!RL” by Stefania will be revealed on March 1 at on the national broadcasters main channel in a special broadcast “Eurovision Countdown”.
Her song was composed by Dimitris Kontopoulos and ARCADE, while the lyrics are by Sharon Vaughn. Dimitris Kontopoulos has been involved in previous Eurovision entries including Belarus 2007, Greece 2009 and Russia 2019. Sharon Vaughn has previously competed as a songwriter at Eurovision with Ireland 2012 and Russia 2019.
Romania – Selecţia Naţională – Final – 20:00 CET
This evening Roxen will be performing five songs for the Romanian public and jury to select from for Rotterdam.
Two past Eurovision entrants will be guiding viewers through the show; Elena Gheorghe (Romania 2009) and Connect-R (Moldova 2006). The five songs that Roxen will be performing are:
- “Beautiful Disaster” (written by Julie Frost, Breyan Isaac and Alex Cotoi)
- “Cherry Red” (written by Theea Miculescu, Sebastian Barac, Marcel Botezan and Costel Dominteanu)
- “Colors” (written by Julie Frost, Breyan Isaac and Alex Cotoi)
- “Alcohol You” (written by Ionut Armas, Breyan Isaac, Viky Red)
- “Storm” (written by Minelli and Viky Red)
The winning song will be decided by a jury vote (50%) and public voting (50%). In case of a tie, the public vote will take preference. The jurors are:
- Luminiţa Anghel – Represented Romania at Eurovision 2005
- Crina Mardare
- Alin Opera
- Edward Sandra
- Andrei Tudor – Composer
During the show there will be special guest performances from Loreen (Eurovision 2012 winner), Norway’s Ulrikke and Cyprus’s Sandro.
Serbia – Beovizija – Final – 20:00 CET
Following two semi-finals it is now time for Serbia to select their entrant for Eurovision 2020.
Twelve acts will be returning to the stage this evening in Belgrade to compete in the final of Beovizija 2020. Four hosts will guide viewers through the show this evening. Popular Serbian hosts Dragana Kosjerina and Kristina Radenkovic were joined by international hosts of Serbian descent – Swedish Jovan Radomir and Australian Stefan Popovic.
Competing this evening are:
- Milan Bujaković feat. Olivera Popović – Niti
- Hurricane – Hasta la vista
- Neda Ukraden – Bomba
- Andrija Jo – Oči meduze
- Igor Simić – Ples za rastanak
- Thea Devy – Sudnji dan
- EJO – Trag
- LIFT – Samo mi kaži
- Ana Milenković – Tajna
- Naiva – Baš, baš
- Marko Marković – Kolači
- Bane Mojićević – Svet sa Prokletija
The winner will be decided by 50% televote and 50% jury voting.