Roksana Węgiel the winner of Junior Eurovision 2018 is set to perform twice during the Grand Final of Junior Eurovision 2019.
TVP has confirmed that Roksana Węgiel will be performing twice during the final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The young singer who recently won an MTV EMA, will also be hosting the show which takes place on November 24.
Roksana is expected to perform her winning song “Anyone I want to be”, which brought the contest to Poland. Her second performance will be a new international single that is set to be released by the performer at the end of the week.
Roksana won the 2018 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Anyone I Want to Be”. She finished 7th with the juries scoring a total of 79 points, but won the online vote scoring 136 points, beating France to victory by 12 points.
This year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest is set to take place in Gliwice, Poland on Sunday 24th November. A total of 19 countries will take part in the contest, including Kazakhstan and Wales, who made their debuts at last year’s contest. Spain return to the contest for the first time since 2006.
The following countries will participate:
- Albania – Isea Çili – Mikja ime fëmijëri
- Armenia – Karina Ignatyan – Colours Of Your Dream
- Australia – Jordan Anthony – We Will Rise
- Belarus – Liza Misnikova – Pepelny (Ashen)
- France – Carla – Bim Bam Toi
- Georgia – Giorgi Rostiashvili – We Need Love
- Ireland – Anna Kearney – Banshee
- Italy – Marta Viola – La Voce Della Terra
- Kazakhstan – Yerzhan Maxim – Armanyńnan Qalma
- Malta – Eliana Gomez Blanco – We Are More
- Netherlands – Matheu – Dans Met Jou
- North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Poland – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me)
- Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us
- Serbia – Darija Vračević – Podigni Glas (Raise Your Voice)
- Spain – Melani Garcia – Marte
- Ukraine – Sophia Ivanko – The Spirit of Music
- Wales – Erin Mai – Calon yn Curo (Heart Beating)
Source: Dziennik Eurowizyjny