After Bulgaria we head north to the Nordic’s and the host nation of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest, Denmark.
The results that are being published ahead of the televised broadcast on April 30 will reveal the 1-7 points of the national juries of each countries, during the televised broadcast the 8, 10 and 12 points from each jury will be announced.
On the Eurojury for Denmark are three jurors including the winners of the first Eurovision Song Contest of the 21st century:
- Jorgen Olsen – One half of Eurovision 2000 Winners the Olsen Brothers
- Martin Loft – Was selected to represent Denmark at Eurovision 1996
- Niels Olsen – One half of Eurovision 2000 Winners the Olsen Brothers
Here are the points from Denmark:
- Azerbaijan – 1 point
- Germany – 2 points
- Cyprus – 3 points
- France – 4 points
- United Kingdom – 5 points
- Bulgaria – 6 points
- Ireland – 7 points
After four countries votes the top five is as follows:
- Malta – 7 points
- Armenia, Russia, Ukraine, Ireland – 7 points
- Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria – 6 points
- Australia, Georgia, Poland, United Kingdom – 5 points
- Cyprus – 5 points
Later today at 18:00 CET the results from the Czech Republic will be announced. You can vote for your favourite here and decide 50% of the vote in this years Eurojury.
See the results in full so far by clicking on the link – Eurojury 2016 Points.