WDR of Germany has confirmed their participation in Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 in Pilsen. WDR has made a call for applications from dancers who wish to represent Germany on the international stage this coming June.
- Must be a Dancer/etc or in education/higher education
- Between 16 – 21 years old in 2015
- German nationality or have lived in Germany for at least two years
- To apply a solo choreography must be prepared, one dance is performed in the competition. Max. 1:30 min., Without further specifications.
- To apply the solo on video must (Format: DVD or YouTube link) can be recorded and submitted together with a brief CV.
Applicants have until February 1st to submit their applications, applications can be sent in two ways:
- Post – Philipp Fehler, Montanusstr. 75, 51065 Cologne
- Email – email@example.com
Germany won Eurovision Young Dancers once back in 1999, with the dancers Katja Wünsche & Yohan Stegli. At the last contest in Gdansk, Germany came in second place behind Sedrig Verwoert who won for the Netherlands.