Tonight two countries hold Eurovision selections. In Greece it’s the national final to decide who will fly the Greek flag in Copenhagen this may, while in Moldova semi final 1 of O Melodie Pentru Europa takes place.
The times for tonight’s shows are:
- Greece – Eurosong 2014 – 20:00 CET
- Moldova – O Melodie Pentru Europa – 19:00 CET
Tonight Greece selects their act for Eurovision 2014, as in previous years the show is in co-operation with MAD TV. However this year celebrates 40 years of Greece in the Eurovision Song Contest:
The 4 acts in the show tonight are:
- Freaky Fortune feat. Riskykidd – Rise up
- Mark Angelo feat. Josephine – Dancing night
- Krystallia – Petalouda stin Athina (Butterfly in Athens)
- Costas Martakis – Kanenas de me stamata (No one can stop me)
The hosts tonight are Despina Vandi and Giorgos Kapoutzidis, while the venue for the show is the Acro Music Hall in Athens. Also in the show tonight as special guests include Elpida (1979), Sophia Vossou (1991), Katy Garbi (1993) and Kalomira (2008). The winner will be decided by a 50% jury vote and 50% televote.
You can watch the show live on here.
12 acts are taking part in the first semi final of the Moldovan selection tonight, of which only 6 will make it to the final. The qualifiers tonight will be chosen by a selection of televote and jury vote.
The acts in tonight’s show are:
- Boris Covali – Perfect Day
- FLUX Light – Never Stop No
- Alina Sorochina – Ascultă-mă tăcere
- Vlad Ray – Freedom
- Felicia Dunaf – The Way I Do
- Doinița Gherman – Energy
- Anna Cernicova – Dragostea divină
- Diana Brescan – Hallelujah
- Tatiana Heghea – I’m Yours
- Rodica Olișevschi – Without You
- Paralela 47 – Fragmente
- Carolina Gorun – Turn The Tide
You can watch the show from 20:00 CET.