Tonight the second quarterfinal of Eesti Laul 2022 takes place with ten acts competing for five places in the semi-final.
Estonia’s search for the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 continues this evening. Ten songs are competing tonight from 20:35 CET, for five places in the semi-final. The ten songs will be shown in music video form tomorrow, three songs will be chosen by the public and two by a jury.
The competing participants and entries in Quarter-Final 2 of Eesti Laul 2022 are:
- Wiiralt – “Kuradile” (Damn it)
- Desiree – “Siiani” (So far)
- Silver Jusilo – “Elu rüpes” (In the midst of life)
- Kaia-Liisa Kesler – “Vaikus” (Silence)
- Helen – “Vaatu minu poole” (Look at me)
- Jyrise – “Plaksuta” (Clap)
- An-Marlen – “Lõpuks muutub” (It finally changes)
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – “Mis nüüd saab” (What now)
- Meisterjaan – “Vahel lilhtsalt” (Sometimes just)
- Frants Tikerpuu and Triin Niitoja – “Laululind” (Songbird)
This show will be the first time since 1998 in which an Estonian Eurovision selection show features no songs in English.
Image Source: ERR