The official common song of Junior Eurovision 2021 “Imagine” has been released.
This year’s common song for the 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest has been released. The song is titled “Imagine” which is the slogan for this year’s competition.
Mod Martin, Anton Wick, Julien Comblat are the songwriters behind the song, with Mod the singer of the version of the song released today. At the contest “Imagine” will be performed by the 19 participants as part of the show’s interval acts. All proceeds from the song will be donated to UNICEF.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will take place in La Seine Musicale, Paris, France on Sunday 19th December. The contest will be hosted by France for the first time following Valentina’s victory at the 2020 contest with her song “J’imagine”.
19 countries will compete in the 19th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the participants and their songs are:
- Albania – Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- Armenia – Maléna Fox
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Bulgaria – Denislava and Martin – Voice of Love
- France – Enzo – Tic Tac
- Georgia – Nikoloz Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- Germany – Pauline – Imagine Us
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor – Saor
- Italy – Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror on the Wall)
- Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhanibek – World of Fairytales
- Malta – Ike & Kaya – My Home
- Netherlands – Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- North Macedonia – Dajte Muzika – Green Forces
- Poland – Sara James – Somebody
- Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja – Children’s Eyes
- Spain – Levi Díaz – Reír
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko – Vazhil
Image Source: EBU | Source: Eurovision-fr.net