The hosts of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will be announced this Wednesday.
France Télévisions has announced that the hosts of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will be revealed on Wednesday, November 17th at 14:00 CET via a live stream on Twitter.
In the past hosts have been made up of past Eurovision and Junior Eurovision participants, last year Ida Nowakowska, Rafał Brzozowski and Małgorzata Tomaszewska hosted the 2020 edition of the show. Rafał Brzozowski would later go on to represent Poland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021.
The 2021 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place in La Seine Musicale, Paris, France on Sunday 19th December. The contest will be hosted by France for the first time following Valentina’s victory at the 2020 contest with her song “J’imagine”.
19 countries will compete in the 19th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the participants and their songs are:
- Albania – Anna Gjebrea – Stand By You
- Azerbaijan – Sona Azizova
- Bulgaria – Denislava and Martin – Voice of Love
- France – Enzo – Tic Tac
- Georgia – Nikoloz Kajaia – Let’s Count The Smiles
- Germany – Pauline – Imagine Us
- Ireland – Maiú Levi Lawlor
- Italy – Elisabetta Lizza – Specchio (Mirror on the Wall)
- Kazakhstan – Alinur Khamzin and Beknur Zhanibek – World of Fairytales
- Malta – Ike & Kaya – My Home
- Netherlands – Ayana – Mata Sugu Aō Ne
- North Macedonia – Dajte Muzika – Green Forces
- Poland – Sara James – Somebody
- Simão Oliveira – O Rapaz
- Russia – Tanya Mezhentseva – Mon Ami
- Serbia – Jovana and Dunja – Children’s Eyes
- Spain – Levi Díaz – Reir
- Ukraine – Olena Usenko – Vazhil
Image source: EBU | Source: France Televisions