Greece has entered the top ten of the betting odds to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2021, following an impressive first rehearsal.
Greece is now in the top ten of the betting odds to take victory at the 65th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. Greece has benefited from Sweden slowly dropping down the bookmakers odds during the course of the week. 10th is the highest position that Stefania has made it with the bookmakers all season.
Cyprus is also solidly sitting on the cusp of the pack of six acts who are all vying for victory in Rotterdam. Elena Tsagrinou has continued to impress on stage with a great performance and has climbed from 12th a month ago to 7th, her best position with the bookmakers all season.
In contrast Sweden has now fallen out of the top ten with the bookmakers. Tusse has been unable to improve with the bookmakers all week and has slowly dropped from 8th to 11th since May 8th. Finland has also dropped from a high of 10th place on the 9th to 12th place.
The current top ten is as follows:
- France – Barbara Pravi – Voilà – 17% (-1%)
- Malta – Destiny – Je Me Casse – 15% (-1%)
- Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers – 11% (-2%)
- Italy – Måneskin – Zitti e buoni – 9% (+1 place, +1%)
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years – 9% (-1 place)
- Bulgaria – Victoria – Growing Up Is Getting Old – 9% (+4%)
- Cyprus – Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo – 4% (+1%)
- Lithuania – The Roop – Discoteque – 3% (no change)
- Ukraine – Go_A – Shum – 2% (no change)
- Greece – Stefania – Last Dance – 2% (entered the top ten)
Image Source: Andres Putting | Source: Eurovision Odds