France are the favourites to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2021, passing Malta who had their first rehearsal today.
Barbara Pravi from France has become the favourite to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 this evening. France passed Malta who had their first rehearsal today earlier this afternoon.
Destiny had gone into today with a 20% chance of victory and being first with the bookmakers since March 21. Following her first rehearsal, her chance of victory has decreased to 18%, however, she still remains the second favourite to win the 65th Eurovision Song Contest.
Further down the order, Norway has fallen from 10th favourite to 11th favourite, their first time outside the top ten in over a month. Romania also tumbled back three places during today from 13th to 16th favourite to win.
The other big gain in the odds to win the contest were Ukraine, having started this morning as 16th favorite they are now 12th favourite. This is the best position that Ukraine has had with the bookmakers all season.
The current top ten is as follows:
- France – Barbara Pravi – Voilà – 19%
- Malta – Destiny – Je Me Casse – 18%
- Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers – 13%
- Italy – Måneskin – Zitti e buoni – 10%
- Bulgaria – Victoria – Growing Up Is Getting Old – 5%
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years – 4%
- Lithuania – The Roop – Discoteque – 3%
- Sweden – Tusse – Voices – 3%
- Cyprus – Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo – 3%
- Finland – Blind Channel – Dark Side – 2%
Image Source: FTV / Joel Sagat | Source: Eurovision World