Iceland has risen back to the top 5 of the betting odds, while Malta remains on top.
Over the past few days, Iceland has made its way back to the top 5 of the betting odds, overtaking Bulgaria who is now in 6th place. The rise in the past few days is partly due to its high placement so far in this year’s edition of The Euro Jury.
The current leader in the odds is Malta, who currently has a 19% chance of winning according to bookmakers. With the rehearsals due to start May 8th, it’s likely we will see a lot more shifting in the odds as more information on the staging of each act is known.
The current top ten in the betting odds:
- Malta – Destiny – Je Me Casse – 19%
- France – Barbara Pravi – Voilà – 13%
- Switzerland – Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers – 12%
- Italy – Måneskin – Zitti e buoni – 11%
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years – 5%
- Bulgaria – Victoria – Growing Up Is Getting Old – 5%
- Sweden – Tusse – Voices – 4%
- Lithuania – The Roop – Discoteque – 4%
- Cyprus – Elena Tsagrinou – El Diablo – 3%
- Norway – TIX – Fallen Angel – 3%
The Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will take place on May 18, 20, and 22 in Rotterdam. A total of 39 countries will take part in the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Eurovision 2020 was due to be held in Rotterdam after Duncan Laurence gave the Netherlands their first victory since 1975 with the song “Arcade”. After the cancelation of the 2020 contest, it was decided that Rotterdam would host the 2021 contest instead.
Source: Eurovision World | Image source: Eurovision.tv / Thule Photo