Eurovision participants and special guests from across Europe and Australia will feature tonight in Concert in the Dark.
Concert in the Dark takes place this evening from 21:00 CET on Eurovoix.tv celebrating the artists of the Eurovision Song Contest and the music of Europe, while doing good for the environment, in one of the only pre-parties of the year.
The show this evening will feature a number of artists competing in the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 including Dadi Freyr, Senhit, Tusse and Go_A among others, as well as guest performances from the likes of Dami Im, Måns Zelmerlöw and Eva and Ewa.
Each year, competing artists would tour the continent to promote their songs for the Eurovision Song Contest, and while there’s no party in London, Amsterdam, or Tel Aviv this year, we’ve invited this year’s participants to join us digitally for a unique live broadcast. Taking place this evening, Concert in the Dark will run long into the night as a telethon of European music.
To celebrate Earth Day, we’re asking you to turn out the lights at home just as we’ll be doing in the studio, and donate to plant a tree or two throughout the night. We are supporting MoreTrees.eco, whose aim is to plant a billion trees; reducing extreme poverty and combating deforestation.
Concert in the Dark lineup:
- – Albert Cerny and Lake Malawi – Czech Republic 2019
- – Albina – Croatia 2021
- – Annsofi & Me – Melodi Grand Prix 2013 super finalist
- – Dadi Freyr – Iceland 2021
- – Dami Im – Australia 2016
- – Efendi – Azerbaijan 2021
- – Elena Tsagrinou – Cyprus 2021
- – Eva and Ewa – Melodifestivalen 2021 participants
- – Fyr og Flamme – Denmark 2021
- – Gebrasy – Runner up in Pabandom iš Naujo! 2021
- – Go_A – Ukraine 2021
- – Helene Boksle – Melodi Grand Prix 2011 participant & interval act for MGP 2021
- – James Newman – United Kingdom 2021
- – KEiiNO – Norway 2019
- – Måns Zelmerlöw – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- – Patrick Jean – Melodifestivalen 2021 participant
- – Rafał – Poland 2021
- – Roxen – Romania 2021
- – Senhit – San Marino 2021
- – The Black Mamba – Portugal 2021
- – Tusse – Sweden 2021
- – Victoria – Bulgaria 2021
- – Vincent Bueno – Austria 2021
- – Zoe London – International renowned DJ
The Euro Trip’s Rob Lilley returns to present an event produced by the studio that brought you Eurojury 2013 to 2020. Produced by Callum Rowe, directed by Samuel Deakin. Eurovoix Television’s Concert in the Dark has been organised in partnership with Stockholm’s Melfest WKND, the only physical pre-party held in 2020.
Join us on social media during the evening using the hashtag #ConcertInTheDark.
Eurovoix is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year with a selection of events including Concert in the Dark and The Euro Jury.