The lineup for Concert in the Dark has been fully unveiled and features 15 of this year’s Eurovision participants as well as a handful of special guests from across Europe.
Concert in the Dark takes place on April 21st to celebrate the artists of the Eurovision Song Contest and the music of Europe, while doing good for the environment, in one of the only pre-parties of the year.
Måns Zelmerlöw was announced as a headliner for the very first climate-positive pre-party earlier this week and it has now been revealed that he will be joined by 2021 Eurovision artists including Dadi Freyr from Iceland, Senhit from San Marino, and Tusse from Sweden.
Special guests joining the lineup include KEiiNO, Dami Im, and Carola.
At the end of the broadcast, viewers at home watching live on Eurovoix.tv will be treated to a one-hour long, specially arranged Eurovision-themed set by internationally renowned DJ Zoe London.
Concert in the Dark lineup:
- 🇨🇿 – Albert Cerny and Lake Malawi – Czech Republic 2019
- 🇭🇷 – Albina – Croatia 2021
- 🇳🇴 – Annsofi & Me – Melodi Grand Prix 2013 super finalist
- 🇮🇸 – Dadi Freyr – Iceland 2021
- 🇦🇺 – Dami Im – Australia 2016
- 🇲🇹 – Destiny – Malta 2021
- 🇦🇿 – Efendi – Azerbaijan 2021
- 🇨🇾 – Elena Tsagrinou – Cyprus 2021
- 🇸🇪 – Eva and Ewa – Melodifestivalen 2021 participants
- 🇩🇰 – Fyr og Flamme – Denmark 2021
- 🇱🇹 – Gebrasy – Runner up in Pabandom iš Naujo! 2021
- 🇺🇦 – Go_A – Ukraine 2021
- 🇳🇴 – Helene Boksle – Melodi Grand Prix 2011 participant & interval act for MGP 2021
- 🇬🇧 – James Newman – United Kingdom 2021
- 🇳🇴 – KEiiNO – Norway 2019
- 🇸🇪 – Måns Zelmerlöw – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- 🇸🇪 – Patrick Jean – Melodifestivalen 2021 participant
- 🇵🇱 – Rafał – Poland 2021
- 🇷🇴 – Roxen – Romania 2021
- 🇸🇲 – Senhit – San Marino 2021
- 🇵🇹 – The Black Mamba – Portugal 2021
- 🇸🇪 – Tusse – Sweden 2021
- 🇧🇬 – Victoria – Bulgaria 2021
- 🇦🇹 – Vincent Bueno – Austria 2021
- 🇬🇧 – Zoe London – International renowned DJ
Concert in the Dark takes place this Wednesday at 20:00 BST / 21:00 CET on https://t.co/PIWN8P47sx 🌙 #ConcertInTheDark 🌲 Join us for the first climate positive #Eurovision pre-party https://t.co/897aBgjZld pic.twitter.com/nXMDUcK2NL
— Eurovoix (@Eurovoix) April 17, 2021
Each year, competing artists would tour the continent to promote their songs for the Eurovision Song Contest, and while there’s no party in London, Amsterdam, or Tel Aviv this year, we’ve invited this year’s participants to join us digitally for a unique live broadcast. Taking place on April 21st, Concert in the Dark will run long into the night as a telethon of European music.
To celebrate Earth Day, we’re asking you to turn out the lights at home just as we’ll be doing in the studio, and donate to plant a tree or two throughout the night. We are supporting MoreTrees.eco, whose aim is to plant a billion trees; reducing extreme poverty and combating deforestation.
The Euro Trip’s Rob Lilley returns to present an event produced by the studio that brought you Eurojury 2013 to 2020. Produced by Callum Rowe, directed by Samuel Deakin. Eurovoix Television’s Concert in the Dark has been organised in partnership with Stockholm’s Melfest WKND, the only physical pre-party held in 2020.
Free to watch via Eurovoix.tv on April 21st at 20:00 BST/21:00 CET, join us for a very special #ConcertInTheDark.
Eurovoix is celebrating its tenth anniversary this year with a selection of events including Concert in the Dark and The Euro Jury.