The running order of the final of Melodifestivalen 2021 has been determined.
Tonight the Second Chance heat of Melodifestivalen took place in Sweden, with additional four artists qualifying to the final. With the line-up now complete, Swedish broadcaster SVT has revealed the full running order for next week’s final.
The running order is as follows:
- Danny Saucedo – Dandi dansa
- Klara Hammarström – Beat of Broken Hearts
- Anton Ewald – New Religion
- The Mamas – In The Middle
- Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
- Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young
- Tusse – Voices
- Alvaro Estrella – Baila Baila
- Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
- Eric Saade – Every Minute
- Dotter – Little Tot
- Arvingarna – Tänker inte alls gå hem
The final of Melodifestivalen will take place next Saturday at the Annexet venue in Stockholm. The winner will go on to represent Sweden at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Source: SVT / Image source: Stina Stjernkvist, SVT
Sweden debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1958 and has gone on to be one of the contest’s most successful countries. The country has won the contest six times, the most recent being in 2015. Sweden’s first victory came in 1974 when ABBA won the contest in Brighton with “Waterloo”. Since missing out on the final in 2010, Sweden has gone on to finish 3rd twice and has won the contest twice, only in 2013 did the country place outside of the top 10 in the final.