Tonight the second night of the Festival di Sanremo 2021 takes place live from the Teatro Ariston.
The 71st edition of the Festival di Sanremo continues this evening in Italy, with the second of five nights of music and entertainment. Twenty six acts are in the running to represent Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 and are competing in the Campioni category of the contest.
This evenings show will feature the second set of thirteen acts in the Campioni category, the artists are:
- Bugo – “E invece sì” (Instead Yes)
- Ermal Meta – “Un milione di cose da dirti” (A Million Things to Tell You)
- Extraliscio feat. Davide Toffolo – “Bianca luce nera” (White black light)
- Fulminacci – “Santa Marinella”
- Gaia – “Cuora amaro” (Bitter heart)
- Gio Evan – “Arnica”
- Irama – “La genesi del tuo colore” (The Genesis of Your Colour)
- La Rappresentante di Lista – “Amare” (To Love)
- Lo Stato Sociale – “Combat Pop”
- Malika Ayane – “Ti piaci così” (You Like Yourself Like That)
- Orietta Berti – “Quando ti sei innamorato” (When You Fell In Love)
- Random – “Torno a te” (I Come Back to You)
- Willie Peyote – “Mai dire mai (La locura)” (Never Say Never (The Madness))
There will be a number of guest appearances during this evenings show including Gigliola Ciniquetti who won Eurovision 1964 for Italy and finished second in 1974. Others guests include; Negramaro, Laura Pausini, Fausto Leali and Marcella Bella.
The results of the second night of the competition will be determined entirely by a demoscopic jury. The demoscopic jury is formed of music fans who have been selected by Ipsos to vote on this evenings show, they will be voting from their own homes. At the end of the evening an initial ranking of the twenty six artists will be announced.
You can watch the competition live from 20:30 CET via Eurovoix.tv