Lenny Kuhr, Getty Kaspers and other former Eurovision winners will be performing as part of the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in May.
Sietse Bakker has revealed this evening on Tijd voor MAX that a medley of former Eurovision winners will be part of this years Eurovision Song Contest. Mr Bakker confirmed that the past Dutch winners of Lenny Kuhr and Getty Kaspers will be part of the performance in May.
The medley of Eurovision winners was first announced on February 19, 2020, however it is not known whether the line-up will remain the same. During the Grand Final it was announced that the following acts would perform:
- Gigliola Cinquetti (Italy 1964) – Non ho l’età
- Lenny Kuhr (Netherlands 1969) – De Troubadour
- Teach-In’s Getty Kaspers (Netherlands 1975) – Ding-A-Dong,
- Sandra Kim (Belgium 1986) – J’aime La Vie,
- Paul Harrington & Charlie McGettigan (Ireland 1994) – Rock ‘n’ Roll Kids
- Alexander Rybak (Norway 2009) – Fairytale
The Eurovision Song Contest 2021 will take place on May 18, 20 and 22 in Rotterdam. A total of 41 countries will take part in the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Eurovision 2020 was due to be held in Rotterdam after Duncan Laurence gave the Netherlands their first victory since 1975 with the song “Arcade”. After the cancelation of the 2020 contest, it was decided that Rotterdam would host the 2021 contest instead.
Image Source: Teller Report | Source: Songfestival Update