HRT is set to reveal the presenters and running order for the 2021 edition of Dora this coming Monday.
On January 18 the Croatian public broadcaster will announce the names of the presenters who will host Dora 2021. Further more the running order for the acts competing to represent Croatia at Eurovision in Rotterdam will also be revealed.
Competing in the final are:
- FIlip Rudan – Blind
- Bernarda – Colors
- Ella Orešković – Come This Way
- Sandi Cenov – Kriv (Guilty)
- Beta Sudar – Ma zamisli (Imagine)
- Brigita Vuco – Noći pijane (Drunk nights)
- ToMa – Ocean of Love
- Eric – Reci mi (Tell me)
- Nina Kraljić – Rijeka (River)
- Ashley Colburn & Bojan Jambrošić – Share the Love
- Mia Negovetić – She’s Like a Dream
- Albina – Tick-Tock
- Cambi – Zaljubljen (In love)
- Tony Cetinski & Kiki Rahimovski – Zapjevaj, sloboda je! (Sing, it’s freedom!)
Nina Kraljić represented Croatia in Eurovision 2016 while Tony Cetinski was the second ever Croatian representative in 1994. Some familiar names also feature as songwriters. Jacques Houdek, who represented Croatia in 2017, is one of the writers of “Megaloman”. Borislav Milanov, founder of Symphonix International and co-writer of several Eurovision entries, including every Bulgarian entry since 2016, is a co-writer of “Colors”. Linnea Deb, another co-writer of several Eurovision entries, including Eurovision 2015 winner “Heroes”, is a co-writer of “She’s Like a Dream”.
Image Source: Eurovision.tv – Thomas Hanses/ Source: HRT