The titles of the twenty one songs that will be competing in Pabandom Iš Naujo 2021 have been revealed.
LRT has revealed to ESC Plus the titles of the twenty one songs that will be competing in this years Lithuanian selection for Eurovision. Eleven songs are set to compete in the first semi-final of the competition, while nine will be competing in the second semi-final. The Roop are automatically through to the final and will compete with “Discoteque”.
- Aistė Brokenleg – “Home”
- Aldegunda – “Sit Down”
- Donata Virbilaitė – “The Way I Am”
- Martyna Jezepčikaitė – “F ** k You Very Much”
- Milita Daikerytė – “Shadows”
- Thomukas – “Wish”
- Titas ir Benas – “No”
- Voldemars Petersons – “I Never Fall For You Again”
- Two Some – “I Love My Bear”
- Black Spikes ft. Indre Launikonyte – “Don’t Tell Me”
- Be U – “Love Yourself”
- Cosmic bride – “Solitary Star”
- Evita Cololo – “Be Paslapcių” (Without secrets)
- Gabrielė Goštautaitė – “Freedom”
- Gabrielius Vagelis – “My Guy”
- Gebrasy (Audrius Petrauskas) – “Where’d You Wanna Go?”
- Norbertas / Norbė – “Man In Need”
- Rapolas – “Degam”
- Sunday Afternoon – “Open”
- UnoBand – “Eisiu” (I will go)
Pabandom iš naujo 2021 will consist of four shows and will start on January 16 at 20:00 CET. The results of each show will be decided by public voting (50%) and a five-member jury (50%). The members of the jury will change every show and their identities will not be revealed until during the show. The jury results will only be available at the end of the show, so as not to influence the public vote. The schedule of shows is as follows:
- Heat 1: January 16
- Heat 2: January 23
- Semi-Final: January 30
- Final: February 6
Lithuania will perform in the first half of the first semi-final on May 18.
Image source: E. Blaževič/LRT /Source: ESC Plus
Lithuania debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1994, however on their debut they finished in last place with nul points. Lithuania didn’t return to the contest until 1999 when Aiste finished 20th with the song “Strazdas”. Lithuania’s best result came in 2006 when LT United performed “We Are The Winners”; they finished 6th in the final with a total of 162 points. Lithuania’s only other top 10 finish came in 2016 when Donny Montell performed “I’ve Been Waiting For This Night” in Stockholm, he received 12 points from the public in Ireland, Norway & United Kingdom.