Dzennik Eurowizjny is reporting that Festivali i Këngës 59 will be mostly pre-recorded.
Festivali i Këngës 59 will mostly be pre-recorded, due to the change of venue this year to an outdoor venue. The only parts of the contest that will shown live will be the jury voting and award ceremony during the final.
In a change to the normal format of Festivali i Këngës, all of the participants will perform during the first two nights of the contest (December 21 and 22). On the first night, the participants will perform the studio version of their songs and will present their stage ideas that would like to use should they be selected for Eurovision. On the second night, the participants will perform acoustic versions of their songs. After the second night, the jury will select which artists will move on to the final (December 23), where they will the studio versions of their entries again. The jury will then select the song that will represent Albania in Rotterdam.
Festivali i Këngës 59 will take place in the patio of the National Archaeological Museum in Tirana and will be hosted by Blendi Salaj and Jonida Vokshi. This will be the first year that the festival is held outdoors, the first year not to feature an orchestra and the first year since 1989 that the contest is not being held in the Palace of Congresses.
The acts set to compete in Festivali i Këngës 59 are:
- Devis Xherahu – Peng (Hostage)
- Orgesa Zaimi – Valixhja e kujtimeve (The suitcase of memories)
- Festina Mejzini – Kush je ti dashuri (Who are you love?)
- Franc Koruni – E morën botën (They took the world)
- Inis Neziri – Pendesë (Penance)
- Sardi Strugaj – Kam me t’ba me kajt (I can do it with you)
- Gjergj Kaçinari – Më jep jetë (It gives me life)
- Mirud – Nëse vdes (If I die)
- Evi Reçi – Tjerr (Spin)
- Rosela Gjylbegu- Vashëzo (Rejoice)
- Kastro Ziso – Vallja e jetës (The dance of life)
- Klinti Çollaku – Do t’ja dal (I will do it)
- Anxhela Peristeri – Karma
- Wendi Mancaku -Vesi i shpirti tim (The habit of my soul)
- Fatos Shabani – Ty (You)
- Florent Abrashi – Vajzë (Girl)
- Enxhi Nasufi – Njësoj (Same)
- Kamela Islamaj – Kujtimet s’kanë formë (Memories have no form)
- Era Rusi – Zjarri im (My fire)
- Erik Lloshi – Jo (No)
- Xhesika Polo – Më mbron (It protects me)
- Giliola Haveriku – E lirë (Free)
- Viktor Tahiraj – Nënë (Mother)
- Agim Poshka – Vendi im (My place)
- Stefan Marena – Meteor
Image Source: RTSH / Source: Dzennik Eurowizjny