A small audience will be in the studio for the final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020.
There will be a small audience in attendance at the final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. The audience will be formed of a small number of extras during the broadcasts. The audience will be abiding by social distancing rules in Poland and following government advice. The extras will give an atmosphere to the contest which would have been presented from an empty studio.
The 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place this Sunday at 17:00 CET, live from Warsaw, Poland. Twelve countries will participate, including Germany who make their debut this year. The running order is as follows:
- Germany – Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Netherlands – Unity – “Best Friends”
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Belarus – Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- Poland – Ala Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Georgia – Sandra Gadelia – “You Are Not Alone”
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – “Moy novy den”
- Spain – Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai”
- France – Valentina – “J’imagine”
Poland will once again host the contest, making them the first country to host two editions in a row. Our hosts for the evening will be Ida Nowakowska-Herndon, Rafał Brzozowski and Małgorzata Tomaszewska.
Eurovision 2019 winner Duncan Laurence will join Viki Gabor (winner of JESC 2019), Roxie Wegiel (winner of JESC 2018), and Alicja Szemplińska (Poland’s Eurovision 2020 representative) on stage in the interval.
Source: Dziennik Eurowizyjny