Viki Gabor will be performing at the Opening Ceremony for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 in Monday.
Last years winner Viki Gabor is among the guests that will be appearing at the Opening Ceremony for the 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Viki who won with “Superhero” last year in Gliwice will be performing the theme song for this years contest “Move The World”, which is also the slogan for the contest.
Each of the participants in this years contest will be introduced to viewers by the host of the Opening Ceremony Mateusz Szymkowiak. Also appearing at the event are the President of TVP Jacek Kurski and the Project Manager for the event Gert Kark of the European Broadcasting Union.
The draw to determine the position of the host nation of Poland will take place, plus the draw to determine the opening and closing acts.
The Opening Ceremony will be broadcast live on the official YouTube page for Junior Eurovision from 16:00 CET.
Twelve countries will take part in Junior Euroivsion 2020 on November 29 in Warsaw. They are:
- Belarus – Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- France – Valentina – “J’imagine”
- Georgia – Sandra Gadelia – “You Are Not Alone”
- Germany – Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Netherlands – Unity – “Best Friends”
- Poland – Ala Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – “Moy novy den”
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Spain – Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai”
Image Source: Thomas Hanses / Source: TVP