Filming of the postcards for Junior Eurovision 2020 has taken place in Krakow and Mikolajki.
Dancers from the Egurrola Dance Studio have taken part in the filming of postcards for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. Dancers from Krakow and Katowice took part in the filming of the clips that will be shown before each of the performances on November 29.
View this post on Instagram
Two days of filming took place in Krakow with filming taking place in various sites across the city. Locations included in the postcard include the Cloth Hall in the central square in Krakow as well as the Krakow Planty which surrounds the old town.
Filming also took place in north west Poland in Mikolajki, the town is surrounded by a number of lakes which has made it the sailing capital of Poland. It was also formally the starting point for Rally Poland which was part of the World Rally Championship.
Twelve countries will take part in Junior Euroivsion 2020 on November 29 in Warsaw. They are:
- Belarus – Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- France – Valentina – “J’imagine”
- Georgia – Sandra Gadelia – “You Are Not Alone”
- Germany – Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Netherlands – Unity – “Best Friends”
- Poland – Ala Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – “Moy novy den”
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Spain – Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai”
Source: Egurrola Dance Studio