Poland and three other countries are reported to be recording their Junior Eurovision 2020 performances in Warsaw.
The first of three foreign delegations are reported to be filming their performance for Junior Eurovision 2020 today in the Polish capital. According to Lets talk Eurovision, the host nation of Poland alongside Serbia, Malta and Ukraine will be recording their performances on stage at the TVP studios in Warsaw. All other delegations have opted to record their performances in studios in their home country.
Dziennik Eurowizyjny states that additional countries had been expected to travel to Poland to record their performance but have steadily opted against. France and Germany were expected to travel to Warsaw but were restricted by travel limits, while Armenia has opted against due to internal matters in the country.
Currently we know that the broadcasters of both Spain and Kazakhstan have filmed their performances. All broadcasters need to film their performances by the end of this month and send the footage back to TVP for the contest on November 29.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest takes place on November 29. Thirteen countries are competing in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. They are:
- Belarus – Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- France – Valentina – “J’imagine”
- Germany – Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Netherlands – Unity – “Best Friends”
- Poland – Alicja Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – “Moy novy den”
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Spain – Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai”
Source: Dziennik Eurowizyjny