France Televisions is set to reveal the nations representative for Junior Eurovision 2020 this Friday.
The French public broadcaster has announced that Friday will see the nations representative for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 announced. For a third year running France is set to be represented by a female singer, you can find out more about her ahead of Friday below:
— Eurovision France 🇫🇷 (@EurovisionF2) October 7, 2020
At the 2019 contest, France were represented by Carla with the song “Bim Bam Toi”. Eventually the country finished in 5th place with 169 points. This marks their second best result following last year when they finished 2nd with “Jamais sans toi” by Angelina.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest takes place on November 29. Thirteen countries are competing in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. They are:
- Germany – Susan – Stronger With You
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – Forever
- Malta – Chanel Monseigneur – Chasing Suns
- Netherlands – Unity – Best Friends
- Poland – Alicja Tracz – I’ll Be Standing
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – Moy novy den
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – Heartbeat
- Spain – Soleá – Palante
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai (Open)”
Image Source: Thomas Hanses / Source: France Televisions