TVP is set to reveal the hosts of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 on October 7.
Dziennek Eurowizjny reports that TVP will hold a press conference in Warsaw on October 7 to reveal the hosts of the 2020 Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. The press conference is set to be held at the TVP Headquarters from 16:00 local time.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest takes place on November 29. Thirteen countries are competing in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020. They are:
- Germany – Susan – Stronger With You
- Kazakhstan – Karakat Bashanova – Forever
- Netherlands – Unity – Best Friends
- Poland – Alicja Tracz – I’ll Be Standing
- Russia – Sofia Feskova – Moy novy den
- Serbia – Petar Aničić – Heartbeat
- Spain – Soleá – Palante
- Ukraine – Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvai (Open)”
This years contest will see the participants perform from a studio in their home country, with all performances being pre-recorded for the broadcast. The show will then be hosted live from Warsaw, with interval acts performing live from the studio in Poland.
Image Source: JuniorEurovision.tv / Source: Dziennek Eurowizjny