The final of the Malta Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 is broadcast this evening.
Twelve acts are performing in the final of the Malta Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 this evening. The show will feature pre-recorded performances from the acts which will then launch an online vote to help determine Malta’s entrant for this years contest, alongside 50% jury voting.
The acts competing are:
- Leah Cauchi – Anġli (Angels)
- Michela Caruana – Replay
- Emma Cutajar – Modern-Day Cinderella
- Mariah Cefai – Change the Silence
- Chanel Monseigneur – Chasing Sunsets
- Anneka Xerri – Moving
- Mychael Bartolo Chircop – The Child From Inside
- Yulan Law & Gianluca Cilia – Deck of Cards
- Leah Mifsud – Anywhere
- Kaya Gouder Curmi – Made of Stars
- Isaac Tom – Beside Me
- Zaira Mifsud & Eksenia Sammut – Only Live Once
Gianluca Cilia previously represented Malta at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with “Dawra Tond”, where he finished in 9th place. If he wins, he would be the first returning artist in Junior Eurovision since Lerika (Moldova 2011 and Russia 2012) and the first male returning artist.
The show is to be broadcast live on TVM1 at 18:15 CET, after the Saturday evening news bulletin. The show will be presented by Amber (Eurovision 2015) and Dorian Casar.
Image Source: Thomas Hanses