The full running order and guest juries of the OGAE Second Chance Contest 2020 have been announced.
The running order for the 34th OGAE Second Chance Contest is as follows:
- Sweden – Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come
- Australia – Jaguar Jonze – Rabbit Hole
- Slovenia – Lina Kuduzović – Man Like You
- Lithuania – Moniqué – Make Me Human
- Croatia – Indira Levak – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Norway – Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Israel – Eden Alene – Roots
- Romania – Roxen – Cherry Red
- Ukraine – Khayat – Call for Love
- Italy – Elodie – Andromeda
- Estonia – Jaagup Tuisk – Beautiful Life
- Rest of the World (San Marino) – Senhit – Obsessed
- Czech Republic – Elis Mraz & Čis T – Wanne Be Like
- Serbia – Andrija Jo – Oči Meduze
- Poland – Albert Černý – Lucy
- Iceland – Dimma – Almyrkvi
- Denmark – Jasmine Rose ft. RoxorLoops – Human
- Albania – Elvana Gatja – Me Tana
- Finland – Erika Vikman – Cicciolina
- Armenia – Tokionine – Save Me
- Portugal – Bárbara Tinoco – Passe-Partout
- Latvia – Katrīna Dimanta – Heartbeats
Alongside the 22 participating countries, there will also be guest juries voting. These juries are from countries who did not have a national selection for Eurovision 2020 or countries that did not take part in the contest.
The guest juries are:
- North Macedonia
- United Kingdom
Of note is that the host country of France is participating as a guest jury, due to Tom Leeb being internally selected for Eurovision. This is only the second occasion in the contest’s history that the host nation is unable to send an entry. The first occasion was in 2001, when the host nation of Finland could not send an entry due to them being relegated from Eurovision 2001.
The OGAE Second Chance Contest has been held every year since 1987 among the national branches of OGAE, the official Eurovision fan club. Songs that did not their country’s national selection are eligible to take part in the contest. Members of the fan clubs then vote for their favourite songs.
This years contest is being hosted by OGAE France having won last year’s contest with Seemone and the song “Tous les deux”. It was the first time France won the competition.
The voting for the contest will open on July 1.
Image Source: YLE / Source: OGAE Second Chance Contest