Albania, Poland and Romania are the latest OGAE fan clubs to reveal their entries for the OGAE Second Chance Contest 2020.
Seventeen fanclubs have now revealed the songs that they have selected to compete in the 2020 OGAE Second Chance Contest. Each of the clubs has held a vote to determine the song that will be competing in the fan contest, the songs chosen from Albania, Poland and Romania are:
The join the previously announced songs:
- Australia – Jaguar Jonze – Rabbit Hole
- Ukraine – Khayat – Call for Love
- Lithuania – Moniqué – Make Me Human
- Sweden – Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come
- Slovenia – Lina Kuduzović – Man Like You
- Croatia – Indira Levak – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Norway – Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Rest of the World – Senhit – Obsessed
- Israel – Eden Alene – Roots
- Estonia – Jaagup Tuisk – Beautiful Life
- Italy – Elodie – Andromeda
- Denmark – Jasmine Rose ft. RoxorLoops – Human
- Latvia – Katrīna Dimanta – Heartbeats
- Serbia – Andrija Jo – Oci Meduza
The OGAE Second Chance Contest has been held every year since 1987 among the national branches of OGAE, the official Eurovision fan club. Songs that did not their country’s national selection are eligible to take part in the contest. Members of the fan clubs then vote for their favourite songs.
This years contest is being hosted by OGAE France having won last years contest with Seemone and the song “Tous les deux”, it was the first time France won the competition.
Acts are being revealed daily on the OGAE Second Chance Contest Facebook page ahead of voting opening for the contest on July 1.
Image Source: Eurovision.tv – Andres Putting / Source: OGAE Second Chance Contest 2020