The first eight songs that will be competing in the OGAE Second Chance Contest 2020 have been revealed.
The songs that will be competing in this years OGAE Second Chance Contest are slowly being revealed. The OGAE Second Chance Contest has been held every year since 1987 among the national branches of OGAE, the official Eurovision fan club. Songs that did not their country’s national selection are eligible to take part in the contest. Members of the fan clubs then vote for their favourite songs.
This years contest is being hosted by OGAE France having won last years contest with Seemone and the song “Tous les deux”, it was the first time France won the competition.
The eight acts that have been revealed so far are:
- Australia – Jaguar Jonze – Rabbit Hole
- Ukraine – Khayat – Call for Love
- Lithuania – Moniqué – Make Me Human
- Sweden – Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come
- Slovenia – Lina Kuduzović – Man Like You
- Croatia – Indira Levak – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Norway – Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Rest of the World – Senhit – Obsessed
Acts are being revealed daily on the OGAE Second Chance Contest Facebook page ahead of voting opening for the contest on July 1.
Source & Image Source: OGAE Second Chance Contest 2020