The process to refund tickets for Eurovision 2021 has opened today and will remain open until June 5.
The process for those who wish to get a refund on tickets for Eurovision 2021 has opened today. This is the first of two refund windows for next years Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam. Tickets that were purchased for Eurovision 2020 remain valid for 2021 unless the purchaser opts for a refund.
The refund process works as follows:
- The refund request must be submitted before Jun 5 at 11:59 CEST
- Only the purchaser of the tickets can request a refund
- The refund applies to the whole order
- The refund process will start on June 6 and will taken between 4 to 6 weeks to be processed
- The person requesting the refund will receive the original ticket price plus service costs returned.
You can request a refund here.