The AI Song Contest has taken place this evening with Uncanny Valley of Australia taking victory.
The AI Song Contest has taken place with Australia taking victory beating off competition from across Europe. The AI Song Contest brings together teams from all over Europe and Australia who have competed to create the next Eurovision hit using artificial intelligence.
The winner was determined by 50% online voting and 50% jury voting. The jury consisted of Vincent Koops (NL), Senior Data Scientist at RTL and composer, Anna Huang (US), leading AI researcher in music generation, and Ed Newton-Rex (UK), Composer and Director at the AI lab at ByteDance.
The results were as follows:
- Australia – Uncanny Valley – 19.8 points
- Germany – Dadabots x Portrai XO – 19.4 points
- The Netherlands – Can AI Kick It – 17.8 points
- France – Algomus & Friends – 15.5 points
- The Netherlands – COMPUTD / Shuman & Angel-Eye – 13.8 points
- United Kingdom – Brentry – 13.7 points
- Belgium – Polaris – 12.1 points
- Belgium – Beatroots – 11.3 points
- France – DataDada – 11 points
- Sweden – KTN/KMH+Doremir – 10.9 points
- Germany – OVGneUrovision – 9.6 points
- Germany – Ligatur – 8 points
- Switzerland – New Piano – 5.2 points
The AI Song Contest was organised by Dutch public broadcaster VPRO in collaboration with NPO Innovation and NPO 3FM.
Image Source: VPRO