ORF has revealed the fourteen songs competing in the first semi-final of Der kleine Song Contest tomorrow evening.
The Austrian broadcaster has revealed the fourteen songs that will be competing in the first semi-final of Der kleine Song Contest tomorrow evening on ORF 1.
Der kleine Song Contest see’s all forty-one songs competing in three semi-finals with a jury of past Eurovision entrants scoring the songs. The ten jurors are:
- Waterloo – Represented Austria in 1976
- Simone – Represented Austria in 1990
- Petra Frey – Represented Austria in 1994
- Manuel Ortega – Represented Austria in 2002
- Alf Poier – Represented Austria in 2003
- Eric Papilaya – Represented Austria in 2007
- Nadine Beiler – Represented Austria in 2011
- Conchita – Winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2014
- ZOE – Represented Austria in 2016
- Cesár Sampson – Represented Austria in 2018
At the end of each show a winner will be named, with three songs competing in a final round to win Der kleine Song Contest. The winner of the series will be determined by audience voting.
The songs competing in semi-final one are:
- Netherlands – Jeangu Macrooy – Grow
- Israel – Eden Alene – Feker Libi
- United Kingdom – James Newman – My Last Breath
- Armenia – Athena Manoukian – Chains On You
- Georgia – Tornika Kipiani – Take Me As I Am
- Bulgaria – Victoria – Tears Getting Sober
- Iceland – Daði og Gagnamagnið – Thinking About Things
- Belarus – VAL – Da Vidna
- Poland – Alicja Szemplińska – Empires
- Spain – Blas Cantó – Universo
- Romania – Roxen – Alcohol You
- San Marino – Senhit – Freaky!
- Belgium – Hooverphonic – Release Me
- Cyprus – Sandro – Running
The show will be broadcast on April 14, 16 and 18 on ORF1 from 20:15 CET.