Natalia Gordienko has won O Melodie Pentru Europa 2020 and will represent Moldova at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020 with the song “Prison”.
O Melodie Pentru Europa 2020 took place in Chisinau this evening. Following live auditions at the start of this month, 19 acts will took to the stage this evening to compete for the opportunity to represent Moldova at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020. This was originally supposed to 20 acts, however Geta Burlacu withdrew due to personal reasons.
The winner tonight was chosen by 50% public voting and 50% jury voting. The results were as follows (jury + public vote):
- Denis Midone – Like a champion – 20th
- Natalia Gordienko – Prison – 1st
- Viorela Moraru – Remedy – 17th
- Valentin Uzun and Irina Kovalsky – Moldoviţa – 9th
- Lavinia Rusu – Touch – 7th
- Dima Jelezoglo – Do it slow – 11th
- Dianna Rotaru – Dale dale – 6th
- Pasha Parfeny – My wine – 2nd
- Live Beat – Love me now – 12th
- Valeria Paşa – It’s time – 5th
- Maria Ciolac – Our home – 19th
- Sasha Letty – Summer of love – 18th
- Irina Kit – Chain reaction -14th
- Petronela Donciu and Andreea Portărescu – We – will be legends – 10th
- Lanjeron – Hi five – 8th
- Julia Ilienko ft. Mishel Dar – Tears – 13th
- Catarina Sandu – Die for you – 4th
- Alexandru Cibotaru – Cine te-a facut să plângi – 15th
- Maxim Zavidia – Take control – 3rd
Natalia Gordienko will perform in the first half of the second semi-final on May 14.