The running order for the final of Croatia’s Eurovision selection show has been determined.
Croatian broadcaster HRT has revealed the order in which the singers will perform at this year’s Dora final on Saturday 29th March. Opening the show will be Elis Lovrić, and Damir Kedžo will close the show.
The full running order is as follows:
- Elis Lovrić – Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s forgive
- Lorenzo feat Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe – Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira – You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić – When it Comes to You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
Dora 2020 will take place on February 29th in the Marino Cvetković Hall of Opatija. In 2019 Dora returned to Croatian television screens after eight years absence, having previously been used to select every Croatian entry from the country’s debut in 1993 until 2011. HRT cancelled the selection after 2011, citing Croatia’s poor results in the last ten years and decreasing public interest.
Croatia debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1993, they were one of three countries to debut in the contest that year. Croatia’s best result came in 1999 when Doris Dragovic finished 4th in Jerusalem. She performed the song “Marija Magdalena” which scored a total of 118 points, this included 12 points from Slovenia and Spain. Croatia returned to the contest in 2016 having withdrawn after the 2013 contest due to a string of poor results and financial difficulties.