The running order draw for O Melodie Pentru Europa 2020 has taken place in Chisinau, Moldova.
The running order for the final of O Melodie Pentru Europa 2020 has been determined. The draw took place in Chisinau with each of the artists drawing their space in the running order at random. The running order is as follows:
- Midone Denis – Like a champion
- Gordienco Natalia – Prison
- Burlacu Geta – Răspunde
- Moraru Viorela – Remedy
- Uzun Valentin and Kovalsky Irina – Moldoviţa
- Rusu Lavinia – Touch
- Jelezoglo Dima – Do it slow
- Rotaru Dianna – Dale dale
- Parfeni Pasha – My wine
- Live Beat – Love me now
- Paşa Valeria – It’s time
- Ciolac Maria – Our home
- Letty Sasha – Summer of love
- Kit Irina Chain reaction
- Donciu Petronela and Portărescu Andreea – We will be legend
- Lanjeron – Hi five
- Ilienko Julia ft. Mishel Dar – Tears
- Sandu Catarina – Die for you
- Cibotaru Alexandru – Cine te-a facut să plângi
- Zavidia Maxim – Take control
The final of O Melodie Pentru Europa 2020 takes place on February 29. Included in the line up this year are many previous Eurovision entrants such as Pasha Parfeny (2012), Geta Burlacu (2008) and Natalia Gordienko (2006). Denis Midone, who represented Moldova at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2012, is also in the line up.
Moldova debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005 when the contest was held in Kyiv, Ukraine. In 2005 Moldova debuted in the contest alongside Bulgaria, while that year Hungary also returned to the contest having been absent since 1998. Moldova was in its worse run of results in their history in the contest, having failed to make it to the final between 2014 and 2016. Moldova finished 3rd at the 2017 contest in Kyiv, Ukraine marking the best result to date for the country.