NRK has revealed the spokespersons who will reveal the results of the voting in the Grand Final of Melodi Grand Prix.
The Norwegian national broadcaster has revealed the spokespersons for the final round of the final of Melodi Grand Prix. The final round of the final will see two artists perform again before the Norwegian public votes. The voting will be broken down by region, with a spokesperson revealing the votes, the spokespersons are:
- Central Norway – Margaret Berger – Represented Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest 2013
- South Norway – Tom Hugo – Represented Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 as part of KEiiNO
- West Norway – Bjørn Johan Muri – Participated in Melodi Grand Prix 2010 finishing 4th, but went No.1 for 7 weeks following the contest
- East Norway – Åge Sten Nilsen – Represented Norway at Eurovision 2005 as part of Wig Wam
- North Norway – Agnete – Represented Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.
The final of Melodi Grand Prix 2020 will be held in Trondheim Spektrum on February 15. This will only be the third time in history that the final of Melodi Grand Prix has been held outside of Oslo.
The running order for the grand final is as follows:
- Raylee – Wild
- Didrik & Emil – Out of Air
- Magnus Bokn – Over The Sea
- Akuvi – Som du er
- Kristin Husøy – Pray For Me
- Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Tone Damli – Hurts Sometimes
- Sondrey – Take My Time
- Ulrikke Brandstorp – Attention
- Liza Vassilieva – I Am Gay
Norway debuted in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1960, and have won the contest three times – in 1985, 1995 and 2009. The country has the dubious record of finishing last the most times, eleven in total, and have received nul points four times. Norway last won the contest in 2009 when Alexander Rybak broke all records with his song “Fairytale”. He scored 387 points in the final, receiving 16 sets of 12 points and scoring points from every country.