Poland’s search for Eurovision 2020 continues this afternoon with semi-final two of Szansa na sukces from 15:15 CET.
Szansa na sukes continues into its second week with another seven acts taking to the stage, hoping to secure a place in the final.
The seven artists will be taking to the stage performing covers of well known Eurovision songs. The winner of the Semi-Final will be chosen entirely by jury voting. On the jury are:
- Cleo – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2014
- Michał Szpak – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2016
- Gromee – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2018
The acts competing this afternoon are:
- Damian Kulej – Heroes
- Paulina Czapla – Amar pelos dois
- Weronika Curyło – Dschinghis Khan
- Stashka – If I Were Sorry
- Saszan – Congratulations
- Alicja Szemplińska – To nie ja!
- Aleksandra Nykiel – Save Your Kisses for Me
One artist will directly qualify from each Semi-Final, with one act across the three shows being saved and also qualifying for the final. In the final, the artists will each perform a cover song and and original song, which will be their Eurovision entry. The winner will be chosen solely by public voting.