The Grand Final of the 17th Junior Eurovision Song Contest will take place on November 24th at the Arena Gliwice, Gliwice, Poland. Nineteen nations from across Europe and Australia will take to the stage, bringing viewers together for an evening of performances from talented young performers.
The schedule for rehearsals this morning is as follows:
- North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire – 10:00 to 10:30
- Poland – Viki Gabor – Superhero – 10:30 to 11:00
- Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me) – 11:00 to 11:30
- Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us – 11:30 to 12:00
LIVE COVERAGE | Live blog in progress
09:30 CET // Welcome to the live blog from the Arena Gliwice in Poland. Follow live the second rehearsals this morning from North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal and Russia.
09:46 CET // Dzień dobry wszystkim and welcome to the Arena Gliwice. We are currently waiting for today’s first rehearsal to start.
North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire
10:03 CET // We get a video feed from the arena halfway through Mila’s first run through.
10:09 CET // Mila begins her second run through but we had buffering issues in the Press Centre.
10:12 CET // Mila performs alone on stage.
10:13 CET // Dry ice has been added for this run through.
10:15 CET // A ring of fire forms on the floor around Mila at the end of the song while a phoenix appears in the background.
10:22 CET // Mila begins her third rehearsal.
10:27 CET // The chorus of the song more features more Macedonian lyrics than the studio version.
Poland – Viki Gabor – Superhero
10:35 CET // Viki is joined by five dancers on stage. Two of them sign the lyrics in sign language.
10:37 CET // A countdown clock appears at various points in the song that counts down to the end of the song.
10:39 CET // Biggest applause from the Press Centre so far.
10:43 CET // Viki begins her second run through.
10:45 CET // The background shows images of an iceberg melting.
10:51 CET // Viki begins her third run through.
10:53 CET // There are more shots featuring the dancers who are signing.
10:58 CET // Viki begins her fourth run through.
11:00 CET // No major changes on this run through.
Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me)
11:03 CET // Joana appears alone on stage with English translations of the Portuguese lyrics on the screen behind her.
11:06 CET // Lots of panning shots during this performance.
11:11 CET // Joana begins her second run through.
11:14 CET // No major change on this run through.
11:17 CET // Joana begins her third run through.
11:24 CET // Joana begins her fourth run through.
Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us
11:31 CET // Tatyana and Denberel start the performance standing beside each other.
11:33 CET // They then move to opposite sides of the stage before coming back together.
11:34 CET // Dandelions appear on the screen behind the duo.
11:44 CET // Tatyana and Denberel begin their second run through.
11:45 CET // The camera angles have been tidied up in this run through.
11:49 CET // Tatyana and Denberel begin their third run through.
11:52 CET // No major changes in this run through.
The nineteen nations taking part in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 are:
- Albania – Isea Çili – Mikja ime fëmijëri
- Armenia – Karina Ignatyan – Colours Of Your Dream
- Australia – Jordan Anthony – We Will Rise
- Belarus – Liza Misnikova – Pepelny (Ashen)
- France – Carla – Bim Bam Toi
- Georgia – Giorgi Rostiashvili – We Need Love
- Ireland – Anna Kearney – Banshee
- Italy – Marta Viola – La Voce Della Terra
- Kazakhstan – Yerzhan Maxim – Armanyńnan Qalma
- Malta – Eliana Gomez Blanco – We Are More
- Netherlands – Matheu – Dans Met Jou
- North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Poland – Viki Gabor – Superhero
- Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me)
- Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us
- Serbia – Darija Vračević – Podigni Glas (Raise Your Voice)
- Spain – Melani Garcia – Marte
- Ukraine – Sophia Ivanko – The Spirit of Music
- Wales – Erin Mai – Calon yn Curo (Heart Beating)