The first day of rehearsals for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 takes place today at the Arena Gliwice in Gliwice, Poland.
First Rehearsals for Albania to Malta
Ten nations will be taking to the stage of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 today for their first rehearsals. First rehearsals this year are being held behind closed doors. A summary article of the days rehearsals will be published this afternoon.
The ten countries taking to the stage today in Gliwice are:
- Albania – Isea Çili – Mikja ime fëmijëri
- Armenia – Karina Ignatyan – Colours Of Your Dream
- Australia – Jordan Anthony – We Will Rise
- Belarus – Liza Misnikova – Pepelny (Ashen)
- France – Carla – Bim Bam Toi
- Georgia – Giorgi Rostiashvili – We Need Love
- Ireland – Anna Kearney – Banshee
- Italy – Marta Viola – La Voce Della Terra
- Kazakhstan – Yerzhan Maxim – Armanyńnan Qalma
- Malta – Eliana Gomez Blanco – We Are More
First rehearsals are 30 minutes long and are the first chance that delegations get to see their performance in the setting of the Arena Gliwice. Delegations will be trying a variety of camera angles, outfits and pyrotechnics. 1 minute videos of the rehearsals will be published by JuniorEurovision.tv.
What are the other artists doing today?
For the remaining nine delegations activities and tours have been lined up by the host broadcaster TVP. A number of delegations are set to go on a site seeing tour of the Palm House in Gliwice.
While others will be working on recording their snippet for the postcard before their performance. Artists will also be recording the sections of “Share the Joy” that they will be performing during the interval of the Grand Final.