The nineteen artists competing in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 have begun filming their postcards.
Filming commenced today in Silesia, for the postcards which will be shown before each of the performances. Belarus’ Elizaveta Misnikova entered the studio in Katowice, to filming the first part of the clip that viewers will see on Sunday afternoon.
The video sees Elizaveta look through a telescope, where she is transported to another space, which resembles the landscapes of Silesia. You can watch a behind the scenes look at filming here.
Filming for the second half of the postcards took place in the Śląskie and Gliwice voivodships in October, and features sites such as the Spodek in Katowice. The postcards feature both adults and children.
The nineteen nations taking part in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 are:
- Albania – Isea Çili – Mikja ime fëmijëri
- Armenia – Karina Ignatyan – Colours Of Your Dream
- Australia – Jordan Anthony – We Will Rise
- Belarus – Liza Misnikova – Pepelny (Ashen)
- France – Carla – Bim Bam Toi
- Georgia – Giorgi Rostiashvili – We Need Love
- Ireland – Anna Kearney – Banshee
- Italy – Marta Viola – La Voce Della Terra
- Kazakhstan – Yerzhan Maxim – Armanyńnan Qalma
- Malta – Eliana Gomez Blanco – We Are More
- Netherlands – Matheu – Dans Met Jou
- North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Poland – Viki Gabor – Superhero
- Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me)
- Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us
- Serbia – Darija Vračević – Podigni Glas (Raise Your Voice)
- Spain – Melani Garcia – Marte
- Ukraine – Sophia Ivanko – The Spirit of Music
- Wales – Erin Mai – Calon yn Curo (Heart Beating)