Roksana Węgiel (Roxie) has released her new single “MVP” ahead of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019.
Winner of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018, Roksana Węgiel has released her latest single “MVP”. The songs music video has been watched over 300,000 times in the past day. “MVP” was written and composed by Steve Manovski, TS Graye, Jenson Vaughan, Sarah Raba.
“MVP” is expected to be performed at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 next weekend in Gliwice-Silesia, Poland. Roksana will be one of the three hosts, and is also set to perform twice during the competition for viewers across the globe.
Roksana won the 2018 Junior Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Anyone I Want to Be”. She finished 7th with the juries scoring a total of 79 points, but won the online vote scoring 136 points, beating France to victory by 12 points.
This year’s Junior Eurovision Song Contest is set to take place in Gliwice, Poland on Sunday 24th November. A total of 19 countries will take part in the contest, including Kazakhstan and Wales, who made their debuts at last year’s contest. Spain return to the contest for the first time since 2006.
The following countries will participate:
- Albania – Isea Çili – Mikja ime fëmijëri
- Armenia – Karina Ignatyan – Colours Of Your Dream
- Australia – Jordan Anthony – We Will Rise
- Belarus – Liza Misnikova – Pepelny (Ashen)
- France – Carla – Bim Bam Toi
- Georgia – Giorgi Rostiashvili – We Need Love
- Ireland – Anna Kearney – Banshee
- Italy – Marta Viola – La Voce Della Terra
- Kazakhstan – Yerzhan Maxim – Armanyńnan Qalma
- Malta – Eliana Gomez Blanco – We Are More
- Netherlands – Matheu – Dans Met Jou
- North Macedonia – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Poland – Mila Moskov – Fire
- Portugal – Joana Almeida – Vem Comigo (Come With Me)
- Russia – Tatyana Mezhentseva and Denberel Oorzhak – A Time For Us
- Serbia – Darija Vračević – Podigni Glas (Raise Your Voice)
- Spain – Melani Garcia – Marte
- Ukraine – Sophia Ivanko – The Spirit of Music
- Wales – Erin Mai – Calon yn Curo (Heart Beating)